How Long Will Your Divorce Take?

While each case is different, Michigan has a law stating that there is a 60 waiting period for entry of a judgment when there are no minor children involved and a 180-day waiting period when there are minor children. However, the law allows for entry earlier than 180 days in certain situations. The state also requires that most cases finish within a year of filing. Do you have more questions? Contact us at 248-453-6234; we are happy to help.
Family Law FAQ

Recent Post



RSS Feed