Resolution To Your Family Law Issue
Family law issues are some of the most stressful because we have invested so much of ourselves into the relationship, our children and the building of a future together.
At Berlin Family Law Group, we understand there is nothing more important than the well-being, happiness and safety of your children. We also understand that concerns about finances and property division are real.
Tailored Divorce Guidance And Support
No divorce is exactly the same as another. At Berlin Family Law Group, we know this. However, with over 20 years of experience helping people transition smoothly through the Michigan divorce process there’s not much, if anything, we haven’t seen or can’t resolve.
We can help you with many issues that relate to family law, including:
- Divorce, including those that involve a business, high income or assets, and/or multiple properties
- Child custody and parenting time schedules
- Understanding the Michigan formula for child financial support as well as negotiating complex or nuanced cases involving self-employment, poverty, health care or day care costs
- Alimony payments, including pensions and retirement asset division
- Paternity questions for blended families, unmarried couples and unique situations
- Equitable distribution
It is normal to be concerned about how a divorce will affect your finances. We take the time to understand your needs and priorities. We offer experienced, seamless guidance through the divorce process or other family law issues. Get the advocacy and support you need to move toward the future you envision for yourself and your children.
We Protect Your Best Interests
At Berlin Family Law Group, we know that context matters. This is why we make it a point to hear your story and understand the history of your relationship. As a family law-focused firm, we will ensure that the needs of your children always come first. Call 248-800-1923 or email us at the firm about what you need. We will let you know how we can help.